Congrats! You have a lead and you want to know how this thing works. Well, you’ve come to the right place! This page outlines the policy for commission payouts applicable to any person who successfully refers a lead to Shadownet. Criteria for successful lead referral and calculation of commissions are provided along with payout frequencies.
There is no such thing as a stupid question
What is a "referral"?
A referral is when you connect us with someone you know who is looking for our services, or have expressed the need to find a better service provider.
What will I earn?
- Commissions are calculated on the Gross Profit of the first invoice / batch of invoices to the client, and calculated at 15% of Gross Profit.
- Gross Profit needs to be in excess of R1 000 in order for the commission to be paid out. Any client not generating at least R1 000 of Gross Profit in the first batch of invoicing will be forfeited.
In circumstances where the client signs a Managed Services Contract with a duration of at least 12 months, there is an additional commission payout due. The commission is calculated on the monthly recurring Gross Profit of the Managed Services Contract, at a rate of 30%.
- The minimum value of Gross Profit on Managed Services Contracts must be no less than R5 000 for commissions to be paid, or they will be forfeited. As above, payouts will be paid to the referrer at the end of the month in which full payment is received by the new client.
How are payments made?
Commissions will be paid via EFT into the referring party’s South African bank account. The bank account must be stipulated in writing on a form which will be provided to the referring party.
Who can I refer?
You can refer anyone that you know personally, e.g. a friend, family member, colleague, or acquaintance from your existing network. Please note that we will have to determine if there is a good fit and whether we are able to service the referred party, it might be the case that we are not a good fit. We do not want to give you a bad name because you referred us and we are not the right fit!
When will I be paid?
The commission will be paid at the end of the month in which payment has been received in full by the referred party.
What are the criteria for a successful referral?
The following criteria need to be met in order for a referral to be considered successful and for commission payouts to be made:
- The client has not had any previous dealings with Shadownet in any form
- The first billing sent to the client has no less than R1 000 Gross Profit
- Payment is made in full by the client
The Nitty Gritties
- To obtain a referral commission, the referring party must refer a qualified referral that concludes business with Shadownet Computing.
- The commission will be paid at the end of the month in which payment has been received in full by the new client.
- Banking details must be supplied in writing by the referring party on a form which we will provide.
- The referring party should not send referrals to Shadownet if they do not personally know the referred party.
- The referring party should not engage in any misleading, deceptive, annoying, or harassing practices in connection with this referrals initiative.
- We reserve the right to reject a referral.
- By making use of this initiative, the referred party agrees to their contact information being supplied to Shadownet and being entered into its marketing database. The referred party may opt out of this database at any time.
Bank: "How do you like your money?" Me: "I like it very much!"
I’d Like to Refer A Friend